Hippopo Thames

8 Sept 2014

I know we're all used to seeing odd things floating in the Thames, but this time there's no need to avert your eyes! There's a HIPPO! A giant floating hippo!

Go check out Florentijn Hofman's new floating art installation- which after a leisurely swim down the Thames last week is now harboured at Nine Elms in Vauxhall. 

I ran down for a look...so let me introduce you to Mr Hippopo Thames...

Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames London


Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames London Battersea Power Station


Hippopo Thames London


Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames London


Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames London


Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames London

Hippopo Thames LondonHippopo Thames London



Hippopo Thames London


After hippopo overload I ran on up the southbank and back home.





Fortunately for me it was not long before I had more excuses to stop running and take photos! Loving this Wandsworth street art...

Street Art London

Street Art London

Street Art London

Street Art London



Post a Comment