Ahoy there...

20 May 2013

Ahoy there...


This week, Bestival announced it's Friday Night Headliner...on a boat. As a massive Bestival fan, and with my 2013 ticket already purchased I jumped at the chance to attend this rum fueled shindig!

With Elton John and Snoop Dog(or is it 'Lion' roarrrr) already announced I must admit I had high expectations! ...maybe too high..

After free rum punch and numerous free shots of sailor jerry (note to self not a good idea on a Wednesday night)we waited with baited breath..

And the final headliner is......

Rob Da Bank and Fatboy


Fatboy Slim!!! W.O.Wsers .....yeah OK not quite the Daft Punk we were all hoping for....sorry Norm..

But in the end who can complain -we had an ace night and come September I will be sure to be dancing my wee socks of to Mr Cook!
HMS President on the Thames

Sam with the crew

Sailor Jerry

Limbo time

chilling enjoying a corona

the usual suspects - sam and donna

boat with a view

deck lounging with rum punch

the sun is out!!

me hanging out back

party time

donna and the captain



sooo if the captain is hanging out with donna i think it's time to disembark! Catch you all later

xx






Post a Comment