Murray Fever

10 Jul 2013


Have I missed something?? What's going on in the world???
I don't know about you, but I have had Murray Fever for two weeks now, and am only just managing to get over it. There were times when I thought it was all over, times when I thought I was getting better only to be brought back to earth with a break point, even times when my Pimms prescription no longer started to ease the pain.

But now these two weeks of suffering seem all but a distant memory. I am cured! and Murray is Wimbledon Champion!


I followed him through thick and thin. 

I watched him in the pub...












I watched him until it got dark...






I shared the pain with friends






I drowned my sorrow with too many Pimms...






I watched him in my lunch hour...









and of course I watched him at home...






I even put a cheeky bet on him! And thank goodness I did! I must have been a good luck charm! ;)





See you on the 26th August for the US Open!!

Post a Comment